I've heard some people say that it's often the guys in their lives that are the hardest to buy gifts for. I find it to be quite the contrary when it comes to those I have to shop for especially my husband. I always joke that he gets presents from me all year long since I'm responsible for choosing his entire wardrobe. This is actually a win-win for us since it means that he'll never wear anything I think is hideous and I happen to have pretty good taste. Well I'm quite sure it's better than most men and he often does gets a good number of compliments on the way he dresses. When it comes to holiday gifts, clothing, accessories or tech are usually a sure bet for most males. What do you tend to gift to the men in your lives?
1. J. Crew Factory Silk Dot Bowtie
Cause bowties are so dapper!
2. Everlane Chunky Wool Beanie
A hat should ideally be warm and look good too.
3. J. Crew Jacquard Lambswool Shawl Collar Sweater
Sweaters always make great gifts and this one has really nice looking details.
4. Clarisonic Alpha Fit Sonic Cleansing System for Men
My husband has become a Clarisonic fan since trying mine with his own brush head. If he is willing to use it regularly he should have his own.
5. Motorola Moto 360 Smart Watch
It's cool how watches do more than tell time these days.
6. Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones
A good pair of headphones are a necessity but they shouldn't cost a small fortune.
7. Uniqlo HeatTech Extra Warm T-Shirt
We're big fans of HeatTeach underwear and this baseball style t-shirt can be worn on the outside.
8. Happy Socks Dotted Crew Socks
Colorful socks are such an easy way for guys to add a little fun to their outfits.
9. Onitsuka Tiger Ultimate 81 Sneaker
One of my husband's favorite sneakers. These have a modern low profile look while being effortlessly stylish.
10. Ray-Ban 61 mm Square Sunglasses
Ray-Bans are so classic and reliable.
11. Mini USB Travel Humidifier
My husband complains about his office being dry and this USB powered humidifier could be a practical solution.