A few highlights of this past month as seen on Instagram which serves as my unofficial food diary and love letter to NYC. For more, click on over to Instagram and do follow along if you like what you see.
- The streets of NYC are just so picturesque this time of year
- Poké is my new obsession and it's even better when there's toro involved! Chikarashi does it right and they just happen to be a short walk from our apt.
- A taste of Christmas in June while checking out the QVC holiday preview and a little OOTD peek.
- This YSL Mascara Vinyl Couture in I'm the Excited, a brilliant emerald green is making me appreciate colored mascara all over again.
- An absolute beauty of a bloom in the garden downstairs.
- Donuts are not something I have often since I don't eat sugar. When I heard that Doughnut Plant was making savory ones, my interest was piqued. This avocado toast doughpod was so good. I'm trying the samosa next time.
- My favorite skirt and sneakers of the moment.
- We dined at Takashi with friends some years ago and I even posted this Dine Out review on the experience. We kept meaning to go back and finally did last week. This tasty Gyutoro Temaki Sushi was one of the things we ordered. That's raw chuck flap hand rolled sushi.
- Hanging out on the High Line at sunset.
Happy Independence Day to everyone in the US and a happy new week to everyone else!