Instagram and do follow if you like what you see.
- New York may be known as an urban jungle but the many pocket parks in the city are perfect for a little respite from the daily hustle and bustle. This is one of my favorites and it just happens to be across the street from our apt.
- Signs of fall... this vignette of leaves on the ground was just beckoning to be photographed.
- Ice cream served in a taiyaki fish pastry cone sounds fun but this is a concept that requires flawless execution. I shared our experience at the newly opened Taiyaki NYC and it was not good. Don't believe the hype!
- I know there's more advertising than editorial but I still enjoy leafing through the pages of the September issues.
- New York I love you and probably just a little more every year when 9/11 rolls around. Never forget.
- A few new acquisitions including an adorable pouch, the prettiest cushion compact and a luxe lip oil/balm.
- The pizza at Marta was delicious!
- RMS Beauty Lip2Cheek in Smile and RMS Living Luminizer are two beauty favorites that I recently repurchased.
- The Beaux Arts facade of the Surrogate Court Building never fails to catch my eye when I walk by because it's so striking. That's also probably why it's appeared in countless film and television productions.