A few highlights of the past month as seen on Instagram which serves as my unofficial food diary and love letter to NYC. I also post quick reviews here and there. The last month of the last year was a busy one and as much as I was looking forward to the year ending, I also didn't want to see it end for a number of reasons but now that 2017, we get a fresh slate of sorts which is always good. For more, click on over to Instagram and do follow if you like what you see... A few IRL friends recently told me that they've been stalking my feed for food recs and they've actually been dining at the places that I've talked about. That like totally made my day!
- NYC has no shortage of beautiful Christmas trees during the holidays but one of my favorites is the tree at One Beacon Court which looks even more majestic when fully illuminated at night.
- Loving this range of Eva NYC hair products which are now available at Old Navy.
- We finally got around to dining at Sushi of Gari in Tribeca and their Tuna of Gari is TDF! We want to go back and try the omakase next time.
- Thanks to Allure for sending one of their beauty boxes for the holidays. The Tatcha Indigo Silk Body Butter is amazing!
- When I'm uptown in December, I always make sure to stop by the Time Warner Center to take in the Holiday Under the Stars light show.
- Saturday Skin is a new Korean beauty discovery. I showed incredible restraint during their sale and just ordered this Time Freeze Essence to get to know the brand. The packaging is fabulous!
- This Pizza À La Truffe Noire was one of the things I tried at a fantastic lunch hosted by Bagatelle NYC and yes it did taste as good as it looks.
- These bath and body treats from Aveda are great because they're as comforting as they're invigorating.
- New York always seems to at it's most magical just when the sun rises or sets.