We've recently been getting some peeks of Spring weather in NYC. I'm eagerly awaiting the actual arrival of the season and dreaming of things I want to wear then. A few of these pieces translated into workable outfits as well. What are you coveting lately?
1. BaubleBar Guadeloupe Strands
A fun and whimsical necklace that would look fab styled with simpler looks. And the pom poms make me smile.
2. J. Crew Austrian Eyelet Dress
Everything about this dress from the fabric to the silhouette to the details just speaks to my aesthetic.
3. & Other Stories Frilled Merino Wool Sweater
The soft blush color and ruffles lend such a flirty and feminine feel to this sweater.
4. & Other Stories Belted Midi Chambray Skirt
Chambray and denim midi skirts are my summer staples. The embroidered belt gives this one a touch of charming character.
5. Puma Basket Classic Citi Metallic Court Trainer
Some super cool kicks for those of us who are still obsessed with rose gold.
6. Zara Sweater with Shoulder Frill
The shoulder frill detail totally elevates this striped top!
7. Frame Le High Cropped Slim Leg Jeans
I tried on few pairs of Frame jeans at Barney's last month and loved the construction and fit. I think the classic style of this pair would be worth the investment.