Today's gift guide includes a selection chosen just for the ladies even those that might be hard to please. And maybe you might even find a few of these making it onto your Christmas Wish List. Personally I'm hoping for that sweater and body care trio. I can speak from experience that the Aveda set is lovely.
1. Michael Kors X FujiFilm Instax Camera
The Instax camera goes glam in gold.
2. Kate Spade NY Scallop Hinge Bangle Tracker
Probably the prettiest fitness tracker out there!
3. Rebecca Minkoff Power Tassel Bag Charm
Give your bag a touch of flair while charging your phone.
4. Grown Alchemist Body Trio
A set to pamper and treat the skin.
5. Aveda Feeling Balanced Is A Gift
Give the gift of wellness with this set of pure essential oils to balance and heal the body and mind.
6. Slip Silk Pillowcase
A pillowcase crafted of the highest grade mulberry silk that helps you sleep your way to softer skin and smoother hair.
7. Ted Baker Hawleth Slipper
Pink, furry and fabulous!
8. TopShop Teddy Hooded Chevron Robe
Soft, comfy and perfect for lounging.
9. West Emory Two Sided Gold Vanity Mirror
Instant chic for a vanity or bathroom.
10. 'Sometimes All You Need Is A Billion Dollars' Ceramic Tray
A thought we've probably al had at one time or another.
13. Baublebar Oval Signet Ring
Signet rings are always classic and the personalization makes it more special.
12. H&M Fine Knit Cashmere Sweater
A ruffle detail makes this sweater anything but basic.
13. J. Crew Ribbed Hat with Pom Pom
Anything with a pom pom is just automatically more fun.
14. Kate Spade NY Ooh La La Makeup Crossbody Bag
The trompe l'oeil makeup effect is so fun and whimsical!