I was tagged for this by Jo on Instagram and I'm usually terrible about tags but I thought I'd try to do this one on here.
1. My name means "famous friend" and my Mom got it from a book of names. For the record, I hate being called "Ro"
2. I lived in Taiwan for a few years as a child and my first language was Mandarin.
3. I have the ability to turn off my sense of smell.
4. I cry fairly easily when watching tv and movies.
5. I'm a baseball fan and my favorite team is the NY Yankees.
6. I don't like when people I don't know touch me.
7. I'm not a fan of ironing and prefer to steam my clothes.
8. I'm a modest dresser and have been wearing midi lengths long before they were popular.
9. I think flip flops belong only on the beach.
10. Cleanliness and organization make me happy... like really.
11. I collect Kodak Brownie cameras.
13. I don't drink coffee or alcohol because I don't like the taste.
14. I can't have caffeine after 4pm or I won't be able to sleep.
15. I will pretty much always choose savory over sweet since I try not to eat sugar.
16. I have a fear of heights and being confined - that's acrophobia and claustrophobia.
17. If I could have any super power, I'd love the ability to teleport.
18. Bad/offkey singing gives me goosebumps.
19. I have the name my husband and I call each other inscribed on the inside of my wedding band.
20. I have an extreme aversion to other people's feet and pigeons. If you post pics of either, I might unfollow/not follow you. It's not personal, it's just we all have things we'd rather not look at.
I'm not going to tag anyone but if you'd like to do this, let me know and I'll come read it. In the spirit of disclosure, why don't you tell me something about yourself.