A few highlights of the past month as seen on Instagram which serves as my unofficial food diary and love letter to NYC. I also post quick reviews here and there and try to keep my content unique so it's not a bunch of photos from here. You can see more on Instagram and do follow if you like what you see... Happy March everyone!
- Bryant Park still looking pretty in the midst of winter.
- I have a slight obsession with avocado toast and Gotan makes one of the best in the city! Their coffee is also supposed to be great but I can't attest to it since I don't drink coffee.
- I got to try Bite Beauty's new lip pencils courtesy of Influenster. Check out my mini review to see what I thought.
- A mini feast at West New Malaysia that also included Hainese chicken. I always try order dishes that I don't make at home when we eat Asian food out.
- La Esquina Taqueria has such a cool looking facade. They make some amazing Mexican corn there.
- This seasonal Lady M Earl Grey Mille Crepe Cake has to be one of the refined and delicious cakes I've ever had. I actually ate five bites of it and I usually limit myself to no more two or three when it comes to sweets.
- Pressed Juicery's limited edition Strawberry Almond flavor is really good.
- Birthday dinner at Sushi of Gari in Tribeca. Their sushi never disappoints. It's also $$$
- One of the things I love most about NYC is that each neighborhood can have such a different energy.